- What services would you like to see on offer?
- What healthy lifestyle activities could run from the centre?
- How can the centre become a focal point for family health in Darnall?
- When will the building be open to the public?
- How can the community have a say in the running and delivery of the centre?
- What will be available for young people / families / older people / BME communities?
- How will the centre ensure it responds to the health needs of the community?
Thursday, 10 May 2012
Public Meeting about the new Health Centre in Darnall
Staniforth Neighbourhood Centre
(on Staniforth Road, diagonally opposite the Bangla Bazaaar, on the corner of Ouseburn Croft)
5.15pm arrival for a 5.30pm start
on Tuesday 15th May 2012
Ian Atkinson from the Primary Care Trust and
Neil Charlesworth from Community 1st (the contractors) will be available to answer your questions about the new health centre.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get an update on the project, find out what services will be delivered and share your views about the future of the new health.
Things to consider:
Light refreshments on arrival. We look forward to seeing you there.
Lucy & Neil
Development Manager, Darnall Well Being
Manager, Darnall Forum
Posted by Darnall Forum at 21:38