- Role of Tell MAMA
- What is islamophobia and Anti-Muslim Hate?
- Different forms of Hate Crime
- Barriers to reporting Hate Crime
- What we can do to tackle the problem
- How we should report Anti-Muslim Hate
- Benefits of reporting Anti-Muslim Hate
- Discussion on how we move forward to support local communities
Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Tell Mama Workshop
You are invited to take part in the Hate Crime workshop at Darnall Wellbeing, Friday 25th 10am. Please share the poster with anyone who might be interested in attending.
Tell MAMA is the only national and independent monitor of Anti-Muslim Hate Crime. Tell MAMA data for 2015 suggests that we are witnessing ever increasing Anti-Muslim hatred in the country. Reports to Tell MAMA have identified that muslim women are the greatest victims of Hate Crime.
The Workshop will give you the opportunity to get involved.
Posted by Darnall Forum at 21:40