Donate now

Donate through Give as you Live Donate

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Employment Support for the people of Darnall

 Hi everyone

I just wanted to remind you that Darnall Forum offer employment support to people over the age of 18 and who are not currently in work or who are economically inactive and have the right to work in the UK.

We offer this support through Sheffield City Council's Pathway to Success programme which is funded through the European Social Fund.

I can offer employability support in job searching, having a professional CV, Applications, Interviews and helping prepare you for the first few weeks of work.  I can also help in identifying and sourcing education and training opportunities as well as helping you develop in confidence and motivation.

We are still in a state of Lock Down, which means that all of the work is done remotely through telephone calls, email, video calls, but as soon as we are allowed to meet face-to -face, i will be back in the office to support you.

If you are interested then please give me a call or send me an email on 07888135429 and chris@darnall.org.uk.

I hope to speak to some of you soon.


Thanks


Chris





No comments: